Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crafting

As I countdown to the launch (7 days for open beta) I find myself randomly searching for info online about the game, Today's searching lead me to crafting. Trying to decide what craft to start with, even though I'm inclined to think I will play with them all at one point. Came across this little gem and decided to post it for a handy reference.


Asmodian bonus
Alchemy Expert +36 Maximum MP, +2 Magical Accuracy, +3 Magical Res
Cooking Expert +36 Maximum HP, +36 Maximum MP, +5% Speed
Expert Armorsmith +36 Maximum HP, +4 Physical Def, +8 Block
Expert Weaponsmith +3 Physical Critical Hit, +1 Physical Att, +8 Parry
Handicrafting Expert +8 Accuracy, +3 Evasion, +2% Atk Speed
Sewing Expert +8 Magic Boosting Power, +2% Flight Speed, +2 Flight Time


Elyos bonus
Alchemy Expert +44 Maximum HP, +2% Atk Speed, +4 Wind Defense
Cooking Expert +1 Physical Att, +8 Magic Boosting Power
Expert Armorsmith +8 Magic Boosting Power
Expert Weaponsmith +11 Magic Boosting Power, +3 Magical Accuracy, +4 Fire Defense
Handicrafting Expert +2 Flight Time
Sewing Expert +52 Maximum HP, +3 Flight Time, +3% Flight Speed, +6% Speed

1 comment:

  1. Well, as you know, they have changed much of the titles for crafting, and I think that will go in with the new patch 1.5.1(?). It now takes 2 crafts to garner a title :(

    ReplyDelete